Everybody wishes to live in his house with joy and humility and designing the house relating to the sacred Vastu helps him achieve this. Vastu is not a superstition but actual science which maps on how to create your building that vibrates with the Universal Energy.
Once designed properly with the application of this sacred Vastu, your life and your karmas change, for the better.
An expert takes care that every part of your house is perfectly designed with the Vastu Shashtra and he begins with the entrance to your house. It is being told in the Hindu religion that the main door of any house is the dwelling place of Lord Ganesha, Goddess Lakshmi and Goddess Saraswati. The main door of your house must be accurately located for the activation of most beneficial energies. Vastu explains every guideline with perfect scientific explanations.
Location of main door: - An auspicious day must be selected for fixing the main door after performing the Vastu Puja. The location of the main door is very important according to the Vastu Shashtra and matters a lot to your life. To determine the exact location of the front door, one can divide the width of the building in 9 equal parts. The main door should be fixed from the fourth section in the right side to the sixth section in the left side while facing the house.
There is no hard and fast rule for the location of the main door. Each of the cardinal orientation has their own effects - North and west brings wealth in your life, east is all for good benefits and South resembles liberation. However, the experts recommend the east, west and north direction to be more beneficial for the dwellers.
Some specifications of the main door: - With the main door being precisely located according to Vastu, experts also suggest some specifications for the main door which can bring charm to your life.
- The entrance door should be on the same side of the main door.
- Avoid locating the doors in the corners of the room.
- The main door should be the largest in compared to the other entrance doors of the house
- If there are two external doors in a building, it’s recommended to fix them in a straight line.
- Decorating the doors with auspicious signs and pictures or Lord Ganesha and Goddess Lakshmi brings good luck to the family.
- It’s better to avoid direct facing of the opposite house.
- The front door must not face any demolished or abandoned property.
- There should not be any underground tank under the main entrance.
- Vastu pundits recommend avoiding the self closing doors which are available in the market nowadays.
- Instead of wood from Peepal and Coconut, wood from Teak, Honne and Matti must be used for the main door
Anything which brings peace and happiness in your life is better than anything. Apply the Vastu Shashtra in designing the interiors of your house and once the entrance is perfectly built according to the rules, it’s a better life that begins there after.