Feng Shui Tips For Home Interior
Starting with Feng Shui advanced levels can be very easy only if you start with its basics first. Feng -Shui has absorbed the interest of millions of people across the world & many have chosen Feng Shui as a belief system as well as Science for attainment of peace. Completely based on the ancient knowledge & known practices, Feng Shui has a way to imbibe the positive forces of the universe. According to Chinese proverb, "First Avoid the Negative & then enhance the Positive". This proverb is considered under Feng Shui and over the last few years, people have been seeing & becoming aware of the importance of Feng Shui. Using Feng Shui items can really change your life and position.
Here are some of the Feng Shui home tips for the beginners to be implemented:-
Clear the things which act as a clutter in your home. Undoubtedly clearing it will be a time consuming and energy consuming process which may seem to behave like a therapy but with the time it will help you to lighten up the load. This step is the most crucial one as it tends to create a harmonious Feng Shui energy in your home.
- Completely avoid Television sets in your bedroom and if you can't rid of this habit, you can simply cover your television with a plastic table cloth. Merely a table cloth won't work here.
- No mirrors should be installed at the side of your bed. Mirrors opposite to the bed can lead to problems in relationships. So, we recommend you not to place any mirror anywhere in your bedroom.
- An indoor water fountain can be installed in your home or any position which is favourable to attract whatever you want in life. Make sure your electronic items like refrigerator, washing machine and washbasin or toilet is not opposite to your gas stove in the Kitchen. The fire & water crash can cause disagreements between the family members.
- Make sure your children do not sleep on the mattresses kept on the floor. This might result your young children not only to fall off from beds but also to fall sick sometimes. The main reason is that chi is not able to flow underneath the bed. In actual, chi should circulate around the mattresses where your children are slept to provide them good health and keep them away from being unhealthy.
- Make sure you do not allow children to sleep on double bunk beds though it helps in saving space. Child sleeping underneath will not have fresh chi so might suffer from bad health. If there is any space complexity, add in a six metal rod wind chime or a crystal sphere to break the stale chi around his bed.
- If you usually face loads of work pressure, may be possible you have a marble table in your dining room which is causing loads of work problems to you. Removing that table & changing that to wooden one can considerably reduce the work pressure.
Try not to use a red sofa set as this colour represents the element fire. For Feng Shui, some places simply cannot have the colour red in a particular sector.