Are all your efforts not reaping the desired benefits?
Have you tried every trick in the book and failed?
Your answer indeed lies in the science of Vaastu Shastra!
Vaastu Shastra or the science of construction is primarily based on the study of directions and the resulting accuracy and alignment of designs. While initially, it was restricted only to the architecture of temples, with the passage of time, it has gradually penetrated into our lives as well. The world, as per this study, is comprised of five basic elements- Earth, Water, Air, Fire and Space -and the mixture of each of these elements produces a point, in a certain direction, which can bring harmony in our actions and boost up the level of excellence in our deeds. It is precisely for this reason that we use this study, to alter the directions of our homes, in such a manner that peace and radiance prevail. Though Vaastu Shastra is suitable to be exhaustively referred to, during the construction of your homes and offices, it is more apt to make use of it, especially for places which are generally exposed to outsiders- for instance, your drawing room! To bring that lusture which you have always craved for and to let that magic prevail, encompassing the essence of your drawing room, here are a few tips that would bring in the Midas effect, that you have constantly desired-
- For the construction of an ideal drawing room, the north direction is considered perfect as it is ruled by the Lord of wealth, Kubera.
- The furniture would be best placed in the Southern and the Western directions of the room as this area is ruled by the lords who prevent any kind of physical damage. The furniture in itself too should be either in the shape of a square or a rectangle.
- The northern and eastern corners of the room should be preferably left free and open spaced so that there is nothing that blocks the entry of the Lord of all quarters, Ishwara.
- The arrangement of the furniture which is meant for seating the guests should be done in such a manner, that they face either the southern or the western direction, when seated.
- To be specific, the sofa should be rather placed in the north-west while the Television should be placed in the opposite (South-east) direction. Similarly, the showcase should be preferably placed in the south-west corner of the room.
Vaastu Shastra, though considered to be merely a superstition by many, actually has immense implications. Not only can it bring serenity into your house but is also considered to be a remedy for all negativities that could cause trouble. It is indeed, Vaastu Shastra, which enthuses the spirit into your construction.